Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Mini Watercolor Flowers Card


I wrote this post and never published it!  Not sure how I did that! 
I posted this project on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L on January 29, 2023.  There's link below in my post to go there.


Hello friends!

Today, I have a card posted on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog featuring mini die cut flowers that have been colored with watercolors.  I chose not to use all the die-cut pieces for centers and shading and instead painted shading and centers. I love how pretty the colors are on that tiny envelope!  


Flower dies are from Sizzix Tim Holtz Brushstroke Flowers, Mini and the envelope is from Postale. The stamp for definition and verse are from Heidi Swapp February Agenda.  I used Distress Oxide inks Forest Moss, Uncharted Mariner and Lumberjack Plaid for stamping.  The "Just for You" is an old stamp that I have.  Those words could easily be handwritten instead. 



You can find all the directions with step out photos HERE.

Thanks for visiting!

Judy


Materials Needed:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser, E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser and E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong Refillable DispenserThin 3D Foam Squares White Mix3D Foam Squares Micro White,

Home Hobby by 3L®

Dual Tip Glue Pen

Bazzill Basics Paper (Peanut Cluster), Heidi Swapp Stamps (February Agenda), Prima Marketing (Watercolor Classics), Ranger Ink Distress Oxide Inks (Forest Moss, Uncharted Mariner, Lumberjack Plaid), Ranger Ink (Distress Watercolor Cardstock), Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies (Brushstroke Flowers, Mini, Postale), Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamp (Craze and Planks), Cardstock (Cream, Muted Turquoise), Text Weight Paper (Cream), Crochet Thread(string)



No comments: