Monday, February 27, 2023

Friendship Watercolor Flowers Card

Today, I posted this card to Scrapbook Adhesives byby 3L Blog.  


I used flowers that I painted with watercolors and then added doodle details. They are one of my go-to things iwhen I need a card.  I learned the basics for making them in Fodder School and then put my own twist on them....of course! 

I used pieces from my stash of leftover scraps under the flowers, embossed white cardstock and pink  painted cardstock.  

All the details about this card are on Scrapbook Adhesives blog - HERE.  

Thanks for stopping!

Judy


Materials Needed:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix

Adhesive Dots Large

Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko (Versafine Onyx Black Ink); Penny Black (Friendship Stamp); Prima Marketing (Classics Watercolors); Ranger Ink (Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy, Distress Watercolor Paper, Clear Embossing Powder, Distress Paint Kitsch Flamingo); Sizzix Tim Holtz (Swirls Embossing Folder); Uni-Ball Signo Pen(Black, White); White Gesso; White Cardstock

No comments: