Sunday, April 14, 2019

Charming Anniversary Card

Sponsored:  As a designer for Amazing Paper Grace, I receive dies to create projects.   I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product to use for projects.
Today, I have an anniversary card to share made with a holiday set of dies! 


I made this card with a die set by Amazing Paper Grace called Charming Snowflake Doily.  I had in mind to make a Valentine's card with it but just never quite got it done. Does that ever happen to you?  It works nicely for an anniversary card.  The colors could be changed completely....make gold foil and black or silver and gold....

Here's what the die set looks like:


This card is basically a white 5.5 inch square card with red patterned heart paper layered over it.  I used the insert part of the die (without outer cutting edge which is a separate piece) to cut the design into a 5 inch square of pale pink paper.  I used all of the little pink hearts that cut out to layer over it.  They are to the outside of each cut out heart shape (those that show red paper through them).  Next, I cut the design out of a scrap of white cardstock.  As I only wanted the center circle of hearts, I used a piece of paper just big enough for that.  I cut off any part to outside of circle of open hearts.  Then I snipped the circle of hearts apart between every 2 hearts and cut a slight amount of paper away at the cut.  That's so I could make them into a slightly smaller circle to add behind the pink paper and have a white edge show at inside of center opening.  Hope that makes sense! I fastened all the little white hearts from the die cut along the outer edge of the design.  Adhesive Dots Micro hold all the hearts in place.  I stamped the verse on a strip of white cardstock and popped it up on the card.  It's actually a pretty easy card to make! Putting the little hearts in place took the most time but add so much!  If you have this die set, this is another use for it besides for holidays or winter!  




Be sure to stop back on Wednesday for Amazing Paper Grace Die of the Month Blog Hop!  The April Die of the Month makes an action card!  It's a great set!!!  You can find details on Spellbinders website.

Happy Creating!
Judy


Supplies:

KaiserCraft Stamp
Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
Bazzill Pink Cardstock
Red Heart Patterned Paper 
White Cardstock

2 comments:

SandArt said...

You are so right, Judy, this die is perfect for Valentine's Day or Anniversaries. It's fun to think that whatever is in the center (photo or name/names) is encircled by love. Thanks for sharing this inspiration today!
Blessings, Sandy

Teresa said...

Such a gorgeous card Judy... love the colors that you used :)