Thursday, October 13, 2022

Faux Postage Fall Card

 Hi, friends!  Fall is certainly in the air as I write this! The colors of tree leaves are intense golds and some reds.  I really like those colors and used them as inspiration for color of this fall card.  It's a pretty easy to make card!  The design could so easily be used for lots of occasions.  Simply stamp holiday images for Christmas or make it for a birthday with balloon or cake images. Just use your imagination and create!



I posted all the details about how I made it on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog HERE.



I used a stamp set from Tim Holtz called The Scarecrow.  So appropriate for fall.  Where I live there are corn fields all around and an occasional scarecrow! 

Thanks for visiting!

Judy

Supplies:

E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser

3D Foam Squares Black Mix

Thin 3D Foam Squares Black Mix

Prima Marketing (The Classic Watercolors); Ranger Ink (Distress Archival Black Soot Ink, Distress Vintage Photo Ink, Distress Black Soot Ink); Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Stamps (The Scarecrow); Postage Stamp Dies; Cardstock (Rust, White, Black, Fossil)

No comments: