Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Pat's Day!

A bit o'luck to you!

I've been way too busy with lots of different things in my life lately.......as you can tell as I haven't posted in a while!!!   No time to create somthing just for my blog.....  So I came across this card that I made several years ago.  It's probably the only St. Pat's day card I've ever made!!! 


The message is still good!!!!    

The shamrocks are made with Spellbinders S4-136 Classic Heart.  I used the smallest heart and cut 4 for each shamrock.  You can find my original post of this card and all the details here.

* * * * * * * 
May the sun always shine on your windowpane, May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain,
May the hand of a friend always be near you, May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you!

Have a wonderful day!
-judy

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

cute card. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too.

lolita cardenas c. said...

Es muy bonita su tarjeta! Happy day!

lolita cardenas c. said...

o

Elizabeth Allan said...

Good luck and great cards never expire! Love this Judy!