Saturday, May 20, 2023

Sweet 16 Birthday Card

 Today, I created a Sweet 16 Birthday Card to share.  This was fun to put together once I got going!  Sometimes I struggle to find a direction until I actually start cutting and making. 


I used a piece of cheesecloth to add texture interest for the background.  It was something I colored awhile ago and was just waiting to be used.  

I've posted lots more details and directions on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.  Click HERE to see my  post. 



Thanks for stopping!

Judy


Materials Needed:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®


Other: Papers, Stickers + Ephemera: Company Name (Name Collection); Paint: Ranger Ink (Distress Paints in Uncharted Mariner, Speckled Egg, Spun Sugar, Saltwater Taffy, Carved Pumpkin); Paint: DecoArt (Marvelous Metallics Glorious Gold); Craft Dies: Sizzix (Tim Holtz Celebrate, Colorize, Alphanumeric Bulletin, Alphanumeric Tiny Type Upper); White Cardstock; Cheese Cloth dyed with Distress Broken China Ink; Yellow Marker


No comments: