Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Specimen Fall Leaves Card

Hello crafty friends! 

Although I don't look forward to what follows Fall, I sure enjoy the colors at this time of year!  That's my inspiration for making this card.  It's on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today.







It features a small die cut envelope and folder cut with dies by Tim Holtz from Sizzix - Specimen and Collector and leaves I stamped with Tim Holtz set Nature's Wonder.  I also used stamps from Tim Holtz Field Notes, Tiny Toadstools and The Scarecrow.  Leaves are from Nature's Wonder, stamping on envelope insert and on folder are from Field Notes, stamping on small envelope are from Tiny Toadstools and the verse is from The Scarecrow. 

Does the red cardstock look stitched?  I hope so but it's not!  I poked holes along edges with a needle tool and Tim Holtz ruler which has holes along one edge.  Then I used a Uni-Ball Signo Micro black pen to draw the lines over the holes. 

You'll find details on how to make the card on Scrapbook Adhesives Blog - HERE

Thanks so much for stopping!

Judy


Supplies:

Thin 3D Foam Squares Black Mix

3D Foam Strips Black

E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser

E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser

Bazzill Basics Paper (Maraschino); Ranger Ink (Distress Ink Antique Linen, Archival Distress ink Hickory Smoke, Ground Espresso and Black Soot); Sizzix Tim Holtz (Specimen, Collector); Stampers Anonymous TIm Holtz (Nature's Wonder, Field Notes, Tiny Toadstools, The Scarecrow); Cardstock (Black, Ivory, Balsa, Birch); Red String; Bakery Parchment Paper (Not kind for baking. I found it in cake decorating area, similar to tissue paper); Uni-ball Signo Micro Pen (Black); Mixed Media Paper

No comments: