Thursday, November 18, 2021

Masculine Birthday Card

Hello friends!

A change in style....definitely more grunge!

I created this card for my son's birthday.  It's personalized to his day.



It's posted on Scrapbook Adhesives Blog HERE.  More details and a list of supplies that I used can be found there.  

I started with round gauge by adding 3D Foam Circle around it and embossing it with Distress Prize Ribbon Glaze.  While it was hot from embossing, I pressed a needle tool into the to add ridges. 


The card evolved from that gauge and number "13" both from an Idea-ology Halloween Layers ephemera package.  Sometimes, I just the creative vibes lead me!

I put Prize Ribbon Glaze on photo corners to add to 2 corners and as little "arrows" on the side.  

Lots of layers of stamping and inks on the background.  Something I haven't done in a long time but truly enjoy!

 Thanks for visiting!

Judy

No comments: