Saturday, July 24, 2021

Handmade Fabric Cover Journal

 I love making handmade books so last spring I joined the Handmade Book Club. It's managed by Ali Manning of Vintage Page Designs.  It's been a wonderful place to learn about book making.  So far I've completed 5 books and have one in progress.   

This is my most recent journal.....

I made this for the Fabric Journal Challenge, five days of video instructions with all the how-to to make this style journal with a fabric cover.  I used quilting cotton to make book cloth for the cover.  The pages are Mohawk Superfine Text paper that's ideal for writing.  Beautiful paper for signatures!

It was amazing to see all the variety of journals created for this challenge...hundreds of journals with no two alike!


Happy Crafting!

Judy



No comments: