Sunday, February 28, 2021

A Mini Journal from Upcycled Packaging

 I posted a Mini Journal on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L blog today. Lots of details and step out photos there.

It's an upcycle/recycle project using packaging materials.  I recently received a package in the mail in a bright pink bubble mailer.  Inside, the contents were in a bright blue plastic mailer bag.  My mind immediately started to think of how I could upcycle the mailers. They make a fun journal!


 Whenever I get Kraft paper packing in a box, I have a hard time throwing it away!  Recently, I ironed several pieces to use some day.  Well, I used them for pages in this mini journal.




I'm really please with how it turned out!  It's a small journal filled with 36 Kraft and yellow notebook pages.  A very flexible little book! A fun notebook!



 And inside the front cover, I added this Keepsake Envelope to hold paper clips or whatever.

You'll find all the details for making it on Scrapbook Adhesives blog post.

Thanks for visiting!

Judy



1 comment:

SandArt said...

Hi, Judy,
I know exactly how you feel about throwing away those bubble mailers! I get a Spellbinders envelope every month and they’re really stacking up. Thank you for inspiring me to repurpose them. Great tips!