Friday, August 16, 2019

Wedding Card with Flowers

Sponsored:  As a designer for Amazing Paper Grace, I receive dies to create projects.   I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product to use for projects.

Today, I'm sharing a beautiful wedding card.  Awhile back my mom asked me to make a card for her to give a grandson for his wedding.  This is the card that I made. 


The card base is white with layers of patterned paper, white card stock and shiny gold metallic paper. The frame around the bride and groom is popped up with Crafty Foam Tape.  The greeting it popped up over that.  Tiny paper flowers are tucked into the corners around the bride and groom.  I cut the heart out of a red flower from the patterned paper. I fussy cut a gold heart for a mat behind it. "Congratulations" was die cut from shiny gold paper which had Adhesive Sheets applied before cutting.  That makes it like a sticker and easy to fasten in place. 


If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is judesigns7.  I also have a Facebook Page but I've been pretty poor at posting much.

Thank you so much for visiting!
Judy


Supplies:
Spellbinders Hemstitch Rectangles 
Spellbinders Simply Said Phrase Set One
Spellbinders Layered Happily Ever After
Spellbinders Flourished Frame (retired)





Kaisercraft Wedding Mini Stamps
Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
White Card Stock
Gold Metallic Card Stock
Black Card Stock
Gold Flower Stamens

1 comment:

Becca Feeken said...

Judy, this is gorgeous!! I love everything about this card!!

Hugs
Becca