Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Flowers

I found some time Monday (a day off from work!!!) to make a card for fun!!! 
Here's a birthday card featuring the new Bitty Blossoms, Spellbinders S5-086 by Donna Salazar.  The flower size is perfect for cards!


There are 3 sizes of flowers along with 3 leaf die templates in the  set.  I've used the 2 smaller flowers for this card.  The pink and yellow one are the same.  I added glitter to them after they were shaped.   For the greeting, I used a long pennant from S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants.  The verse is from Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases.  All papers are from the Carmen Collection by Anna Griffin.  I colored the pearl head pin with Copic marker E97.


Happy Creating!
-judy

Supplies:

Anna Griffin Carmen Collection paper
Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases
Sparkle and Sprinkle Glitter - Sunny Daze, Starfire
Sparkle and Sprinkle Brushable Glue
Creative Impressions Yellow ribbon
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Glue Dots
Pearl head pin
Copic marker E97
Ivory Cardstock
Green Chalk

6 comments:

zcdl said...

lovely flowers :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Oh, Judy! This is BEAUTIFUL~! What a pop of wonderful colors today!! If that card needs a home, my birthday is June 14th...just sayin'! LOL!! Have a wonderful day, my sweet friend! xo

Gloria Stengel said...

oooh love it. Those colors are wow!

jean w. said...

What a gorgeous card!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Very nice Judy!!! I love all the patterned paper and the colors. Gorgeous. hugs

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful bouquet of color!!