Saturday, April 16, 2011

Puttin on the Ritz

Some ladies of fashion from Artistic Outpost's Flapper Fashions!
These ladies are so fun to color with Copic markers!  I imagined them on a stage showing off their style when I created this card.
I used Spellbinders LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven to cut the stage frame.  It's really easy to do using 2 die templates aligned together to cut both edges at the same time!  I added dark brown dots with Viva Walnut Brown Paper Pen,  a great dimensional paint!  Love these paint pens! 
The decorative Fleur de Lis at the base of the card was cut with Spellbinders S5-042 Fleur de Lis Doily Accents.  There are little dots of Walnut Brown Viva paint on it, too.   I added a narrow dark brown satin ribbon across the top. 
The peach and dark brown pattern papers are from Graphic 45, Le Romantique.   I created the paper behind the ladies by repeatedly stamping with a decorative image from Flappers Fashion using Espresso ink.  I added Antique Linen Distress ink for shading.   Before I positioned the ladies and the sign "Puttin on the Ritz", I sprayed the whole card front with Ranger Perfect Pearls Gold mist.  It added a gold glimmer that you can't see in this photo.

Wishing you a great Saturday!  It seems like winter here as we got snow last night!  Brrrrr, it's cold, too!  A good day to be inside creating!

 -judy

No comments: