Saturday, June 5, 2010

Seeds of Love

This cute little girl with her wheelbarrow full of flowers is from Artistic Outpost's Bloom and Grow.  Isn't she cute peering out from that big hat?  I used the seed packet frame, also from Bloom and Grow, as a frame around her.   I used Ranger Espresso ink for both.  All the coloring was done with watercolors. The dotted mat and card front paper is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary line.  I really like that collection of papers!   There are 3 bands of ribbon tucked under the image.  I stamped the verse, cut it apart, and mounted it with foam squares.   This was a quick card to put together.  I didn't even spend much time on watercoloring, just a wash of color over most of the image except for the flowers. 
I hope to spend some time with my wheelbarrow and flowers tomorrow!  I bought some flowers today to fill a few baskets and planters to set outside.  I also plan to weed some of my perrenial gardens.  Lots o' work but I sure enjoy their beauty!
Enjoy your day!
-judy

No comments: