No jewelry in this post but I did use more Spellbinders Media Mixage™ products!
This is a project I did for Spellbinders. You can find it on their website here. There's even a link to download the instructions.
My inspiration was to make a garden journal. A place for notes about anything gardening! Since I made the journal with my Bind-It-All machine, I added envelopes as dividers between the pages. A spot to tuck in a seed packet or info about a new plant.
The aqua flower inside the dark blue flower is a Spellbinders blank from MB6-004 Flowers One. There's another one peaking out from under the pink flower. The blanks are gold color. I used ink to color it with clear embossing powder over it. The other flowers are paper, inked and clear heat embossed. I used MD2-004 Flowers One matching set of dies to cut
The label was cut with another Media Mixage die, MD2-001 Frames One. I inked through the die and then stamped the verse.
The butterfly is the larger blank from MB6-008 Butterflies One. I used the matching die set, MD2-008 Butterflies One to cut the paper for the wings. The paper is white cardstock colored with pigment inks and clear heat embossed. There's a touch of gold embossing powder sprinkled over top and heated into the clear. I hand cut a piece of paper to make the "body" of the butterfly and glued it to the blank.
For more info and the full directions, you can find the download here.
- ES-006 So Trendy
- S5-171 A2 Curved Matting Basics A
- MB6-004 Flowers One
- MB6-008 Butterflies One
- MD2-001 Frames One
- MD2-004 Flowers One
- MD2-008 Butterflies One
- Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Die Cutting and Embossing Machine
- MMM-001 Spellbinders Media Mixage Artisan X-plorer™ Machine
- Penny Black Inc., A Wish for Peace Clear Stamp
- Flourishes, From the Garden Stamp Set
- Sparkle N' Sprinkle, Clear Embossing Powder
- Basic Grey, Plumeria Cleopatra, Moonstone, Yellow Wallpaper Patterned Paper
- Bazzill Basics Paper, Velvet Cardstock
- Clearsnap, ColorBox Wicket Black Archival Dye Ink, Watermark Ink, Deep Sea, Night Sky Pigment Ink
- Creative Impressions, Purple, Yellow, Pink Sheer Ribbon
- Scor-Pal, ¼", ½" Scor-Tape, Scoring Board
- Elmers, Glue Spots
- Xyron, 900 Creative Station, Adhesive
- SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares
- Cardstock - white, dark purple
- Text weight paper of pages
- Kraft Envelopes - 3
- Purple Ink
- Purple marker
- Purple Alcohol ink
- Lightweight chipboard
- 1" O-wire
- White craft glue