Thursday, February 23, 2012

Birthday Flowers

I found some time Monday (a day off from work!!!) to make a card for fun!!! 
Here's a birthday card featuring the new Bitty Blossoms, Spellbinders S5-086 by Donna Salazar.  The flower size is perfect for cards!

There are 3 sizes of flowers along with 3 leaf die templates in the  set.  I've used the 2 smaller flowers for this card.  The pink and yellow one are the same.  I added glitter to them after they were shaped.   For the greeting, I used a long pennant from S5-029 Nested Lacey Pennants.  The verse is from Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases.  All papers are from the Carmen Collection by Anna Griffin.  I colored the pearl head pin with Copic marker E97.

Happy Creating!


Anna Griffin Carmen Collection paper
Waltzingmouse Fancy Phrases
Sparkle and Sprinkle Glitter - Sunny Daze, Starfire
Sparkle and Sprinkle Brushable Glue
Creative Impressions Yellow ribbon
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Glue Dots
Pearl head pin
Copic marker E97
Ivory Cardstock
Green Chalk


zcdl said...

lovely flowers :)

Margie H said...

Oh, Judy! This is BEAUTIFUL~! What a pop of wonderful colors today!! If that card needs a home, my birthday is June 14th...just sayin'! LOL!! Have a wonderful day, my sweet friend! xo

Gloria Stengel said...

oooh love it. Those colors are wow!

jean w. said...

What a gorgeous card!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Very nice Judy!!! I love all the patterned paper and the colors. Gorgeous. hugs

Elizabeth Allan said...

Wonderful bouquet of color!!