Saturday, April 9, 2011

Missing Fond Memories' workshop!

Hello all!

I'm still in Arizona at the Spellbinders Design Team Retreat!  I'm having a great time!

Today, I'm missing the Fond Memories Spring Workshop.  I think I've been at every one since the beginning.  For all you Fond Memories fans, I miss you!  Hope you're having a great day!  I know there are lots of great cards to create!

This is a card I created for the workshop.....

The one they're creating at the workshop is just a tiny bit different.
I've used the new Sprightly Sprockets from Spellbinders to cut all the gears!   They coordinate so well with Technique Tuesday's "Get It in Gear" stamp set!  I've used it for stamping the gears in the center as well as the verse.  The papers are from My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose.  The screw brads are from Creative Impressions. 
Thinking about all of you at the workshop! 

Happy Creating! -judy

2 comments:

Naomi said...

great idea for a guy card!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Perfect color combination.