Today, I'm sharing a Funky Flower Birthday Greetiings Card. It's a bit out of my comfort zone with bold colors but I really like it! I was inspired by a paper flower I saw on Pinterest...not at all like this. It gave me an idea and the result is this card.
I posted all the details and how-to on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog. You can click HERE to go there.
Here's a little glimpse of the flower assembly.
Thanks for visiting!
Judy
Materials Needed:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Pastel Colors
-
Other: Patterned Papers: Doodlebug Design (Farmhouse Country Pumpkins (plaid)); Stamp: Taylored Expressions (Mini Slim Botanical Sentiments); Ink: Tsukineko (Versafine Onyx Black); Craft Dies: Spellbinders (Circles); Embossing Folder: Honey Bee Stamps (Burlap); Cardstock: Doodlebug Design (Summer Fun Paper Pack - Lime, Aqua, Pink, Turquoise), White



No comments:
Post a Comment