Hello!
I'm back with another project that features 3D Foam that I have embossed with an embossing folder.
This time I used the technique to make a background panel for this card. I apologize that my photo doesn't quite show the full shine of the foil and embossing powder. For some reason, my embossing powder didn't melt smooth.
I've posted all the directions and supply list with step out photos on Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog. You can click HERE to read the post.
Happy crafting!
Judy
Materials Needed:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Runner® Ultra Strong Refillable Dispenser
Thin 3D Foam Squares Black Mix
3D Foam Creative Sheets Small Black
Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Celebrate Colors
Other: Stamp: Simon Says Stamp! (Be Your Beautiful Self); Ink: Tsukineko (Versamark); Embossing Folder: Lisa Horton Crafts (Lattice); Embossing Powder: Ranger Ink (Gold); Craft Dies: Simon Says Stamp! (Be Your Beautiful Self); Black + White Cardstock



No comments:
Post a Comment