Thursday, May 14, 2020

A Masculine Grad Card

Today, I have a masculine Grad Card up on Scrapbook Adhesives Blog.
The letters to spell GRAD are cut from worn denim fastened to 3D Foam Creative Sheets. The foam adds instant dimension and a sticky adhesive backing.  So easy to put in place, just like a sticker!

I created the background paper with Distress inks and crumpled paper.  It's an old technique that Tim brought up in his live video on May 9. I have used that technique a lot to make papers for book covers. The two books under the card were made with that technique.  If you're interested in seeing step outs on that, leave me a comment or send me an email.

You can find more details on Scrapbook Adhesives blog HERE


And because I can't through away scraps!  I made a second card with negative pieces from the letters. 


Thanks for visiting! 

Judy

No comments: