Monday, August 27, 2018

Poinsettia Gift Box

Sponsored:  As a designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team,, I am provided with dies to create projects. I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product from them.

Sorry to be late with my Amazing Paper Grace post ...too many things interfered with my spare time.  Or should I say "what spare time?"  Today, I made some time to put together a Poinsettia Gift Box with new dies from A Charming Christmas from Becca Feeken for Spellbinders.  Love her new Cinch and Go Poinsettia set!  I used the Charming Cottage to make my box. Check it out on Spellbinders website to see what a cute cottage it makes!  I also used Charming Christmas Words
to make a border around the box.


To make the border, I cut 2 of Noel words with frame that has edge of small holes.  It's cut from white cardstock with Adhesive Sheets applied to the front side.  Once it was cut, I covered the adhesive with glitter.  So easy!  

I cut lavender pieces with the border die only to layer under the words.  I fastened the border to the box before fully assembling it.  The box is 2 die cut pieces fastened at 2 edges.  I used double sided tape to fasten together and to fasten the border.  I fastened one side at a time, bending border at the corners as it was fastened.  You can see seam where I put two borders together. I finished putting the box together by securing other edge and flaps on bottom.


I added rectangles of white cardstock at top of box but it's not very visible in any of my photos.  The flowers are fastened over it.  
I made 2 lavender poinsettias, one large and one small.  Glitter stamens form the centers. I used hot glue to hold them together. For the leaves, I cut the largest poinsettia out of green paper and cut it apart.


The flowers are fastened to the box with hot glue. A bow of white seam binding is tucked under the flowers.  


 This pretty Poinsettia Gift Box can easily hold a gift of jewelry or candies or gift card!   

 If you have any questions, send me an email or leave a comment with your email so I can answer.

Thanks for visiting! 
judy

Materials used:
Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:
Cinch and Go Poinsettia
Charming Cottage Box
Charming Christmas Words



Cardstock: Lavender, White, Pale Green, Light Green, White Seam Binding, Prisma Glitter, Glitter Flower Stamens, Hot Glue Gun & Glue

No comments: