Sunday, August 19, 2018

A Holly Girl Christmas Card

Sponsored:  As a designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I am provided with dies to create projects. I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product to  use.

Today, my Holly Girl Christmas card features a NEW Amazing Paper Grace die set, Holly Jolly Christmas.  Love this set because it's so versatile!  I used all but the "Merry Christmas" die.


I chose the girl image from Authentique Vintage Christmas Collection.  I cut it with the smallest rectangle die in the set.  It's bordered with a frame cut from light green and layered over red cardstock. It's popped up slightly with Thin 3D Foam Squares. The holly frame was cut from the same paper.  It's layered over cream cardstock and then on red cardstock on a 5 x 7 inch card.  I added tiny holly pieces layered over the holly in the frame and accented with red dots for berries.  


I made a triple loop bow from cream seam binding and accented it with a pearl and gold paper fastener plus 3 tiny holly leaves. Two Adhesive Dots hold it in place.

Thank you so much for visiting!
Judy

Materials:
Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:
Authentique Vintage Christmas Collection "Eleven"; Cardstock: Red, Light Green, Cougar Natural; Cream Seam Binding; Pearl/Gold Paper Fastener; Nuvo Crystal Drops - Autumn Red


1 comment:

Linda Batson said...

Very beautiful the picture looks perfect in that frame.
Have a great day.