Sunday, July 1, 2018

Graceful Doily Best Wishes Card

Happy 1st of July!  Summer is sure flying by!  Today I have Graceful Doily Best Wishes Card to show you.  Its made with Spellbinders Graceful Doily die set by Becca Feeken and the leaf from Spellbinders Corner Cotillion.  I took my color inspiration from the flowers from Little Birdie.  Loving purple lately!


This card is 6 x 6 inches square cut from Kraft cardstock.  Next is dark purple on a gold mirror paper with a narrow reveal. These are fastened together with E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser and E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.   I like to use Ultra adhesive on the corners and Dots between.  That way the corners don't come loose.  And I can sometimes move it a bit as the dots release pretty easily at first.  Ultra sticks tight!
Graceful Doily was cut from Kraft and medium purple cardstock.  The two pieces are offset and layered with Kraft on top. I tucked the loops of the pieces together along the edge.  Then I cut out the center circle through both layers.  


The inner design circle was cut with both outer and inside circle dies plus the design ring out of medium purple cardstock.  I cut gold mirror cardstock with both circle dies.  These are fastened together with E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser.   E-Z Runner Micro is a narrow adhesive and it fit along the edges.

The pretty flowers are from Little Birdie.  They were my inspiration for colors on this card.  They are fastened in place with 3D Foam Circles White Mix.  I'm liking these 3D Foam Circles under flowers and leaves! Leaves were cut with leaf die from S5-364 Corner Cotillion out of Kraft cardstock. I sponged on Distress Oxide Vintage Photo for a deeper color.  They are fastened with 3D Foam Circles to pop them up a bit.  
The verse was stamped with black ink on off white paper.  I fussy cut around the words.  It's popped up with 3D Foam Squares – White Mix cut to fit. 

Finally, I added a bow of seam binding with gold cord that's fastened in place with Adhesive Dots Medium.

thank you so much for stopping by!

Judy


Supplies:
Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:
S5-368 Graceful Doily
S5-364 Corner Cotillion

Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®:


E-Z Runner® Micro Refillable Dispenser

E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies:  Penny Black "salutations" stamp; Distress Oxide Vintage Photo; Little Birdie Flowers; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black; Gold Cord; Seam Binding; Cardstock: Medium & Dark Purple, Gold Mirror, Kraft

1 comment:

jenny said...

Oh wow this is amazing! Just love the colour combi and the way you have curled the edges round each other. I really need this die set.

Thank you for your inspiration.