Sunday, July 29, 2018

Clothed in Strength Card with Hemstitch Rectangles


Sponsored:  As a designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I am provided dies to create projects. I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product from them.

I chose a verse from Rubbernecker Stamps for my card today, Clothed in Strength.  I really like the mix of fonts.  I also used Amazing Paper Grace dies: Trefoil Crest and Hemstitch Rectangles.  


Here are the directions...


Thank you so much for visiting!
Judy


Materials Used:

Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:
S4-927 Trefoil Crest
S5-308 Hemstitch Rectangles

3D Foam Squares – White Mix
Adhesive Dots Medium
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser

Other Supplies:  Bazzill Vanilla; Photo Play Paper Audubon; Imagine Crafts/Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black ink; Rubbernecker Stamps –She is clothed; Pearls; Burgundy Cardstock; Shimmer Ribbon

No comments: