Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fun Scrapbook Page

These photos are some of my favorites of my grandsons back a few years!  We spent a family weekend in northern Minnesota in October when I took these photos.  The colors of the leaves were just outstanding!  Logan and Josh had so much fun playing outside.  They discovered these tree stumps were just their size for sitting!!! 



I'm only going to list a few of the details here.   You can find a complete list of supplies and the directions for this page on Scrapbooking.com here.  I'm thrilled to have it featured there!

These are the Spellbinders die templates that I used:  Spellbinders S5-073 Orchard Harvest Tags and Accents for all the leaves along with Unity Stamp Co. matching stamps, Orchard Harvest.  LF-246 Grand Labels Eleven, S4-161 Labels One, E8-002 Classic Bracket Edgeabilities and E8-004 Classic Ric RacS5-070 Ornate Tags and Accents.  

Happy Fall!
Thanks for visiting!
-judy

1 comment:

Mieke'S said...

Oops ... that's beautiful!
Greetings Mieke'S