Friday, January 23, 2009

Off to CHA

I'm off to Anaheim today. I'm so excited to be going to CHA! I love seeing all the new products and wonderful artwork. And it will be much warmer there!

I have an incredible opportunity to help with a class at CHA this year. I emailed my friend Magdalena to tell her I'd see her at CHA. She has the company Mercart. They sell metal embossing tools, metal and supplies. I asked her if she needed any help with her class. To my surprise, she took me up on my offer. I'll be helping class attendees who have questions or need one on one help while Magdalena and her mother, also Magdalena, teach the class. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity. I'm not nervous yet but I know I will be on Monday morning. I hope to be able to post while I'm at CHA including some photos so I'll let you know how the class goes.
For now, I have a couple photos of a pencil can I made with embossed aluminum. It started out as a vegetable can.
Here's another side of it.
Enjoy!
-judy

1 comment:

Lynn Stevens said...

I'm so envious ,your going to CHA and I'm stuck here in the snow again :( Have lots of fun!!
Lynn