Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Halloween Card

I have a quick Halloween card to share today.....


....created with stamps from Artistic Outpost's
Haunted Halloween and Vintage Halloween.

First, I stamped the house with Memento London Fog on white cardstock.  I added the tree and fence with Memento Tuxedo Black.  The bats were also stamped with Tuxedo Black ink stamped off once.  I trimmed close to the house image edges and the bottom of the fence, then placed it on a black mat.  I fastened it to piece of orange Bazzill for my card front. 

I stamped the pumkins on a scrap of white card stock with Tuxedo Black.  I colored them with Copic markers (as shown in the photo) and cut them out.  They're popped up with a foam
 square.
I stamped just "Happy" (Haunted Halloween set) with Versafine Black Onyx and heat embossed it with clear EP.  "Halloween" (Vintage Halloween set) was stamped with the same ink and clear embossed also.
I fastened it to the front of a 3 1/2" x 6" white card.

Quick and fun to make!

Thanks for stopping!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

I am definitely going to get out my London Fog inkpad. I just love the look you have on your card. Also, thanks for sharing the Copic colors you use for each project.

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

I designed these stamps and I still would have never thought to put them together the way you did...it's perfect....looks like they were designed to be used just like that. Just beautiful