Saturday, December 13, 2008

Fortune Teller

....another card designed with the Artistic Outpost Fortune Teller plate.


Check out the Artistic Outpost blog for more links to other designers projects. There are some really great samples on the blog as well as links to other Guest Designers's blogs.

I colored this image with Copic markers. Then I used Distress inks to age the papers.

I used a piece of acetate from the packaging on some Spellbinders dies for the title. Goin' green! I couldn't bear to just throw it away......

That's it for now......way too tired to write anymore.

-judy

4 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the distressed look - kuddos to your for "going green"!

Lynn Stevens said...

Ohh I really really like this one. I'm so into vintage!!

Debby said...

Have I said how amazing I think you are yet?

Shelly Hickox said...

This card is so fantastic! It really caught my eye in the AO gallery. Your work is great!