Sunday, June 10, 2018

Elegant Swirl Birthday Card


Sponsored:  As a designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team,, I am provided with dies to create projects. I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product from them.

Good Morning!  It's Sunday and time for another Amazing Paper Grace project.  Today, I've used Sweetheart Swirl dies along with Cascading Grace to make an Elegant Swirl Birthday Card.

 
I've used Cougar Natural cardstock for 5 x 7 inch card base. The layers from card up are shiny gold metallic cardstock, then Cougar Natural.  Next is a green shaped layer cut with Cascading Grace
outer edge die.  Layered onto it are die cut pieces at the corners.  These were cut with a label die from Cascading Grace.  I cut each label in half to use each end at a corner.  The paper had Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6 inch applied to the back before cutting.  That makes it so easy to fasten it in place on my card! The cut ends of the labels are covered by swirl oval.
 

I used the edge die from Sweetheart Swirl to cut patterned paper. I really like that I can use just the edge die to cut a solid piece for a mat behind the design oval!  The swirl pattern piece was cut with the edge die and design die.  The layers are fastened together with E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser.    It's popped up on the card with 3D Foam Squares – White Mix . I cut  the oval center piece with die from Sweetheart Swirl out of natural paper.  It's stamped with Fallen Leaves ink using a stamp from Penny Black 'sprigs' set.  It's popped up with Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix.


The medallion piece from Sweetheart Swirl was cut from shiny gold metallic cardstock.  I added a large pearl to the center.  Love how pretty it looks cut from the gold paper!  It's fastened with Adhesive Dots Medium Ultra Thin over three pieces of sheer ribbon, green and aqua. I've also added a bow of gold threads behind the medallion. The ribbon ends are tucked behind the gold rectangle mat.


I hope I've given you some inspiration today!
Thanks so much for stopping!

Judy

Supplies:
Cascading Grace

Adhesive Sheets 4 x 6 inch
E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips Refillable Dispenser
Thin 3D Foam Squares White Mix
3D Foam Squares – White Mix
Adhesive Dots Medium Ultra Thin
 
Other Supplies: Penny Black  sprigs stamp; Imagine Crafts Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves; KaiserCraft Golden Grove Collection; Cougar Natural Cardstock; Lt. Green Cardstock; Shiny Gold Cardstock; Sheer Ribbon; Large Pearl

No comments: