Saturday, October 1, 2016

WCMD Sweet Birthday Card

Happy World Card Making Day! 

I put together a sweet birthday card for my granddaughter who turns 4 tomorrow.  This was a fun card to make!  


All stamps that I used are from a Penny Black set, Big Wish.  Perfect for a little girl card!  I pulled out my Copic markers for coloring. It's been a long time since I've used them. It was really fun to do some coloring! 
I also used Double Sided Tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L applied to face of aqua paper before die cutting a number 4. I removed tape backing and added glitter to make  a sparkly "4"! 
The plaid paper is from Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Petite Paper Pack.  Love plaids!!! Love the colors in this pack!
The kitty, balloon and number 4 are popped up with 3D Foam Tape. I've use E-Z Runner Dots Refillable Dispenser to apply adhesive to assemble all the layers. 

Happy creating!
Judy

Supplies:
Copic markers
Glitters - Aqua, Crystal, Pink 
Glue Pen
Cardstock - White, Aqua, Lime
Lime Dotted Ribbon
White Card base is 4 1/2 x 6 1/4"

2 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Perfect card for a special 4 year old.

Unknown said...

I love the card! She's a lucky girl to have a special grandma like you!