Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Seuss Falls Scrapbook Page

Hello blog friends! 

I decided to take a few minutes to post something!  I've got oodles of things to do but this seemed like a good choice for my time right now!!!

This is a scrapbook page I created as a Spellbinders project back in July.  In August, I moved to the Mixed Media DT and haven't done a scrapbook layout since.  I never thought I'd say this but I do miss doing layouts just a little bit!!!  (I should qualify that!  I can still do layouts on the MM DT but it's not a requirement now.)

 
The photos are of my grandson Logan.  Last spring, we visited a Dr. Seuss exhibit in Sioux Falls, SD hence the title "Seuss Falls".  Logan had fun posing next to the bronze statues. 
 
I used several Spellbinders Die D-Lites on this page.  The corner scroll pieces: Corner Flourish; the piece that looks like a sign on the side: Mirror, Mirror; and the small frames layered over the photos and framing the small photo: ATC
 
The color combination is what I like best on this page! The red just pops against the blue!   Besides the photos of Logan, of course!
 
You can see this in the Spellbinders Idea Gallery HERE.

Supplies:

Thanks for visiting!!! 
Stay tuned for a post on the 20th for sure.  I have a project on the Quietfire Design Blog as a guest designer.  I'll post a sneak peek here and link the their post.

Happy Creating!
Judy

No comments: