Friday, October 28, 2011

Another Decorated Candle


This time I decorated a small jar candle.  It's only about 4-5" tall.  I'd measure it but I don't have it here!  It's at Fond Memories, my LSS.  They sell the candles.
I used a die template from Spellbinders S5-071 Twisted Metal Tags and Accents to cut the label of cream cardstock.  I stamped around the edges using a stamp from Orchard Harvest by Unity Stamp Co.  I used Espresso, Butterscotch and Cranberry inks.  I rubbed Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress ink over it.  The band (not visible) is also stamped and distressed.  This one is really easy to make!!!
 I inked several strands of brown and white bakers' twine to use for the bow.  There's a small foil die cut leaf on the lid, cut with Spellbinders S5-073 Orchard Harvest Tags and Accents.
A great gift idea!!!

Please visit again soon!
-judy

1 comment:

Margie Higuchi said...

Beautiful and it does make for a perfect gift - shall I send you my address?! LOL!! Love that simple accent on top too. Great inspiration today, my sweet friend! Have a great weekend! xo