Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Day!

I wish I had time to create something solely for the my blog....but I haven't.  So, I went looking in my Artistic Outpost file and found this little card.   The stamps are from Artistic Outpost's set called Songbirds.

I stamped the row of little birds with Denim ink and added just a touch of color with Copic markers.  They're popped up across the checked frame cut with Spellbinders Labels Eight and Labels Eighteen out of Graphic 45 paper.  The shape behind is Labels Eleven.  I've stamped the music from Ephemeral Backgrounds to show through the opening with Vintage Photo ink. I've added it to the edges, too.

The banner is a new shape from Spellbinders!  It's one of a set of four called Ribbon BannersI stamped just "Happy Day!" from the the stamp that says "Oh, Happy Day!" to fit the banner.   I added Antique Linen ink to the banner before I removed it from the die template.  That leaves the edges the color of my original paper. 

I added a narrow tan ribbon across the bottom of the checked mat.





Until next time, THink SPring!  

1 comment:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Judy I like the tans and blues together. Great layers and beautfiul birds.