Thursday, September 16, 2010

......it's been awhile!

It's certainly been awhile.  I sometimes wonder how the time can go by so fast.

Sorry to say, I just haven't been very creative the last couple weeks......sort of in a creative slump. 
I even struggled to get a couple projects done for the Fond Memories workshop coning up on Saturday, Sept. 25th. I have a few finishing touches on one card left.  Then I'll be helping with all the paper cutting.  I'll be able to share the projects after that day.

I'm also working on projects for a new Artistic Outpost stamp set coming out soon!  Watch for more info!

Throw in a big family weekend and a few other things........and I'm finally getting back to my blog!


So, I went searching through my photos and found
this card created for Spellbinders.
It could easily be for Valentine's Day....I know it's a bit early for that!   Or it's perfect anytime for a special someone!
The embossed foil heart was cut with Spellbinders new S4-296 Nested Hearts.  I used the smallest and medium die templates of the 3 hearts.  I cut the heart out of craft foil and embossed it.  The pretty pink color was air brushed on with my Copic air brush system using RV17 and R89 markers. I sanded the embossed areas to reveal the silver  color.  The navy frame and background paper were embossed with Fleur de Lis Impressabilities and inked, too.  The DP is from KaiserCraft Gypsy Sisters collection.  I created the little tag with a tiny strip of paper with rounded corners.  The verse is from Waltzing Mouse.

Supplies:
S4-291 Labels Fifteen #5, 7

S4-247 Labels Twelve #5
S4-126 Classic Squares LG #7
S4-295 Lacey Squares #5
S4-296 Nested Hearts #1, 2

12.014 Fleur de Lis Impressabilities
Craft Foil
Waltzing Mouse Seasons of Love stamp
KaiserCraft Gypsy Sisters Collection
Copic RV17, R80
Airbrush System
Distress Shattered Saphire
Worldwin Beargreass Linen

Have a creative day!
~judy

1 comment:

Elizabeth Allan said...

As always, beautiful work Judy.