Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Day One.........

....the creation of my very own blog. Exciting! A big step.

This is a place for Creating...my style.

Today, this blog is in it's infant state.....creation day. I hope it grows & becomes a place to inspire others to aspire & venture into new realms of creativity.

I have great dreams. I hope to eventually make some tutorials for a few of my stamping techniques. Maybe even venture to a video. That will be stepping out of the box for me. A challenge for sure. One thing I've learned about myself........I like a challenge.

Besides rubber stamping & paper crafts, I like to work with metal embossing, glass & soldered charms, photography & sewing. A few of those creations may crop up here, too.

I leave you with this photo of summer beauty....

.....as I sit in my warm house with snow falling on an ice covered landscape. Winter has struck in this corner of Minnesota.
Enjoy the journey.....

-judy

2 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Welcome to the blogging world Judy!

Debbie Olson said...

Wow, this is a gorgeous picture, Judy! I switched the blog address--have fun here!