This card features flowers from Spellbinders Jewel Flowers and Flourishes and Jewel Framed Sentiments. I've used pearlescent off-white card stock for the frame and flowers. The pearlescent paper is one of my favorites becasue it cuts so well, comes out of the dies easily and the best: has a beautiful shimmer!
You can find more details on my post on Julianna's Positively Me Blog.
- Spellbinders™ S5-143 Jewel Flowers and Flourishes
- Spellbinders™ S5-144 Jewel Framed Sentiments
- Spellbinders™ GC-001 Grand Calibur® Machine
- Spellbinders™ S5-025 Labels Seventeen
- Want2Scrap Pearls
- Bazzill Basics Sparkle Bling
- Pearlsecent Off White card stock
- Tsukineko Memento Teal Zeal ink
- JustRite Shabby CHic Labels Four
- Sheer Ribbon
- Cougar cream card stock
- Elmers Glue Spots