Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Prayer Circles Card

Here's another card featuring Spellbinder Splendid Circles!



This one is just a little bit more work but not much! 

Again, I've cut and embossed the Splendid Circles all at one time.  This time I've used all the die templates.  Then I sanded each piece to reveal the core color of the Echo Park paper.  It accents the embossed areas of the Splendid Circles! 

I threaded a narrow satin ribbon in the biggest circle.  It's not real obvious against the light colored card background.  If you look close you can see it.

I added some tiny pearls around the edges of the small center circle and placed a large pearl in the center.  All the Splendid circles are fastened to the card front nested together.

I embossed this card front with Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Valor.

The last thing I added is the circle verse from JustRite.  (These stamps have been discontinued but hey may still be available in some stamp stores or online.Or maybe you have some in your stash!)  I stamped the verse first and then cut the circles.  I usually do that.  For me, it's easier to align the die templates around the stamped verse.  I mounted it with 3D Foam Squares.

Not so hard, really!!!  The sanding adds a lot of detail especially on the center two circles.

Are you wanting this set of Spellbinders Splendid Circles?  It's a great set! 


Tomorrow, I'll have a more involved card again created with Splendid Circles. Please stop back!
Have a great day!
-judy

Spellbinders Supplies:

S4-114 Standard Circles LG
S4-116 Standard Circles SM
S4-354 Splendid Circles
ES-003 Valor
Spellbinders™ Grand Calibur® Machine
JustRite Stampers, Kaleidoscope Stamps
Want2Scrap, White Pearl Bling
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L, 3D Foam Squares
Glue Dots, Mini Glue DotsIvory Cardstock; Cobalt Paper; Blue Alcohol Ink; Beige Marker; Ivory ⅛" Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Judy this is gorgeous love that die and the card below is fabulous too well done great work hugs Elaine