Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm back!

Where does the time go!!!!

We got back from Ohio very early last Tuesday.  After sleeping in,  I spent the day unpacking, doing laundry and finishing a project due to be mailed on Wednesday.  Then, it was back to work on Wednesday. Looking back, it doesn't seem like I did a lot but it sure seemed like I was busy! 


 Here's a photo of Dennis, Sarah, and I after the evening show at the Arnold Classic.  Sarah finished 13th.  Not at all what she had hoped for. As we reminded her, it was an incredible accomplishment to get there!  I know I wouldn't want to go through her workout schedule and diet! 

I hope to get back to more regular blog posts now! 

Thanks for stopping!
-judy

3 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Way to go Sarah!!! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

WOW! Your daughter is gorgeous!! What a great weekend for you!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats to your dd! She's so beautiful!