......are being released today!
Here's the details:
Neverland features images from the fairytale land that is home to Peter Pan. The Darling children are also featured with a lovely ATC sized collage of Wendy and a perfect flying illustration of John and Michael. Think of the scenes you create with these adorable kiddos including an intense conversation between Wendy and Peter. Don't ever grow up!!!
More NEW stuff:
There's a new department at Artistic Outpost called Outpost Attic Findings.
Currently we are featuring some truly vintage style finding kits that include beautiful ribbons and trims.
In these kits, you will receive 1.5 yards of each color of hand dyed rayon vintage style seam binding as well as 2 yards each of the vintage style crocheted trim. Also included are a heaping scoop of vintage mother of pearl buttons perfect for embellishing your prized project.
Kits retail for $6.99.
You'll find all kinds of inspiration at the Artistic Outpost DT blogs. Many of their projects will use the new trims!
I chose to work with the Haunted Halloween stamps for this release. My favortie stamp is the house.....and the bats. Okay, two favorites. Then there's the Victorian Witch...I like her, too. I have several favorites! I had fun working with all the images! I'm sharing my very favorite creation using this set, a wall hanging. I really like how this turned out!
I started with the house stamped in Espresso on white card stock. It's a separate piece than the surrounding background. I added all the colors with Cut n Dry Foam and Distress inks: Stormy Sky, Antique Linen, Vintage Photo,Wild Honey, Walnut Stain.
Then I went looking for a Spellbinders shape to use with it. These Wonky Squares seemed perfect for a ghostly house!
I cut the frame out of brown and red Core'dinations paper and embossed it over Fleur de Lis Impressabilities. I sanded off some of the brown. The red color wasn't quite what I wanted so I rubbed Distress Wild Honey over it. Love the orange color!
I then stamped the crow with Versafine Onyx Black and embossed him with clear EP. I added gray to the highlights with Copic N0, N1, N3 and a touch of yellow to his feet and beak with YR18. I decided right away that I wanted him on the top of the frame.
After trying several size options, I finally settled on 5" x 7". That's when I decided to make it a hanging rather than a card.