Monday, November 9, 2009

Another Paper Lace Ornament

Good Morning All!

I have another paper lace ornament to share today. Remember the ornaments that I posted on October 21? (just click on the date to take you there!)
This ornament uses the same technique only the edge is created with a Martha Stewart edge punch. Once the edge is punched, I accordion fold it, glue the ends together and make an ornament......with a few more steps.
The center stamp is from JustRite's "A Merry Little Christmas Set". I stamped it with Versamark and embossed with white.
I left the back side blank so I can use it as a tag for a package..... a tag that is a gift in itself!
I have another class scheduled to make the ornaments shown on my blog post of Oct. 21. It's on Tuesday, November 10th at Fond Memories. If you'd like to attend, please email FM.
Enjoy!
-judy

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a sweet delicate ornament! Beautiful!

Barbara Jean said...

This would be great at Valentines too.

You must have a fortune invested in stamps and punches.
I'm a little green right now

blessings

barbara jean

PS did not post a comment on it, but love the heart too.