Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Halloween Cat



This is one of my favorite stamps in Penny Black's Transparent set called "Spooky"!

Isn't he fun! So like a cat to sit prim and proper while watching for a chance to attack those bats!

I used a Spellbinders Circle die to cut him out. I cut the lower portion of the circle off. I cut another black circle the same size and mounted it behind the white circle. I trimmed it a little bigger so there's a border of black at the bottom.

I stamped the royal blue paper with stars from the"sentiments" transparent set from Penny Black using Versamark ink.
Two narrow ribbons create the lines across the bottom. It's mounted on a Bazzill orange paper (don't know the name of it).
"Happy Halloween"is also from "Spooky".


I used these Copic markers: B29,E31, E33, E42, E44, R30, W1, W3, W5, Y000, Y17, YR 20, YR68.


A fun card to make! I will use it for one of my grandchildren...........2 more to make.

I hope you enjoyed your visit!

Check out the Fond Memories blog on Saturday for Workshop project photos! Sneak peaks are posted until then. I'm busy every night after work this week helping with preparations. It's fun to see everything come together.

Saturday will be a fun day!

Enjoy!
judy

No comments: