Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Frame for Meghan

I spent some time creating with my daughter Sarah over the past three days. It was fun to have her visit. She moved to Texas last fall so we don't get to see her very often.

She wanted to decorate some photo frames for some special friends. I was happy to be able to create and visit with her, too! We both really enjoyed the creative challenge and chatting while we worked.

.....a frame for Meghan!

Sarah found this paper in my stash and chose it because red & orange are two of Meghan's favorite colors. We used the red side of the paper for the name, cut with QK Magnolia. We added a band of solid color papers to set it off. The little checked pattern is created with a MS punch along the edge of orange paper, then layered over red. I created the little tag by stamping with white StazOn ink on a clear Hero Arts tag, and adding a piece of red paper glued to the back with glossy accents.


Such fun colors to play with!


I have 2 more to show you tomorrow....
Enjoy!
-judy

1 comment:

Debby said...

How did you do the name? I just love this!