Sunday, May 20, 2018

Shaped Daisy Card with Flourished Square

Sponsored:  As a designer on the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team, I am provided with dies to create projects. I'm also a designer for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and receive product from them.

Happy Day everyone!  I'm back with a Shaped Daisy Card created with Amazing Paper Grace Flourished Square  and flowers from Corner Cotillion.


I had no intention of using that floral background when I started putting this card together.  It's the back side of the paper that I chose.  I dropped it on the floor and it landed flower side up.  I liked the floral side so I tried it with Flourished Square over it.  Love how it looks!

To cut the shaped card, I folded cardstock slightly bigger than die.  I placed the die so fold of paper was inside the cutting edge on one side (top of card).  I kept fold a ways below very edge of die.

 
When cut, it looks like this...the straight edge at top is the fold


I cut the floral paper with same die.  I stamped Penny Black verse with Fallen Leaves ink and clear heat embossed it before fastening it to the card with E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser.  I used die to help with placement of verse.

I applied Adhesive Sheets 6 x 12 inch to back of pearlescent cardstock.  I die cut it with Flourished Square using outer cutting die, intricate pattern die and inner cutting die. Photo didn't capture the pearlescent sheen of this paper.



To fasten over floral paper, I peeled adhesive backing and pressed in place.

I cut 3 flowers from off white cardstock using large flower from Corner Cotillion.  I rubbed Spice Marmalade ink from center out and shaped the petals with ball tool.  Centers are Adhesive Dots 3D covered with gold micro beads and then sprinkled with gold embossing powder (not heated) to fill in between beads.  Perfect daisy centers!  Leaves were cut from pail green paper and inked with Peeled Paint Distress ink.  The two outer flowers are held in place with Adhesive Dots Medium.  I used Adhesive Dots 3D under center flower to pop it up.  Leaves are also fastened with Adhesive Dots 3D. A bow tied in gold cord is tucked under the flowers and held in place with Adhesive Dots Medium.
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping! I hope you are inspired to try a shaped card or create daisies!
 
Judy
 
 

Amazing Paper Grace Dies by Becca Feeken:

Adhesive Dots 3D
Adhesive Sheets 6 x 12 inch
Adhesive Dots Medium
E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser
 

Other Supplies:  KaiserCraft  Golden Grove Collection; Penny Black Gratitude Stamp Set; Imagine Crafts Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves ink; Clear Embossing Powder; Pearlescent Antique Gold Cardstock; Tan Cardstock; Gold Micro Beads; Gold Embossing Powder; Gold Cord; Ranger Distress Spiced Marmalade and Peeled Paint inks

No comments: