Sunday, February 18, 2018

Rosette Happy Birthday Z-Fold Card



Hello friends!

Today I have a Rosette Happy Birthday card to share. I created this card for Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team. Our challenge this week was to make a Z fold card.  A new venture for me!

 
I used two new dies from Amazing Paper Grace 3D Vignettes collection:  Spellbinders Tiered Rosettes – 3D Vignettes and Spellbinders Layered Happy Birthday – 3D Vignettes.  Different sizes of rosettes can be made with Tiered Rosettes die.  I cut one from white paper and one from patterned paper, each with a different edge.  There are 3 pieces put together in this rosette.  I layered them to form a two tone rosette. 
I used Layered Happy Birthday to cut the center image.  I paper pieced different papers for the balloons at the bottom.  The rosette is fastened to a 5.5 x 6 inch Z-fold card.  Paper for the card base is 6 x 11 inches with folds at 2.75 and 5.5 inches.  The smaller insert is 4.25 x 9.75 inches with folds at 4.25 and 7 inches.  I added patterned paper to outside and inside.
 
 
You'll find more inspiration with 3D Vignettes at Amazing Paper Grace blog.
 

Thanks for visiting!
happy creating,
Judy

1 comment:

TLady said...

HOW PRETTY, Judy! The Rosette just makes this card POP!!! What a WONDERFUL CELEBRATORY CARD for someone's birthday!!! SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)