Wednesday, May 1, 2013

C-Koop Bracelet

Today, I'm sharing a bracelet that I made from a kit.  I didn't design it.  I just put it together! I love the copper with the enamel pieces! Lots of my favorite colors!


Back in March, I worked at a Make & Take table for Spellbinders at the Bead Bash held at the Mall of America. There were lots of bead and jewelry making vendors there. I happened to be right next to C-Koop Bead's table. Their display(wish I'd taken a photo!) had beautiful glass enameled copper beads and kits and the cutest little enamel flowers with copper stems! I couldn't help stepping closer to admire them whenever I had a break! By the end of the show, I bought 2 kits! This bracelet was one of them. I also chose a necklace kit that I haven't put together as yet.


Sara Lukkonen is the artist and creator of the enamel beads and kits. Check out her website if you'd like to see more of her beads and kits like this bracelet!
C-Koop Beads
You can also discover the history behind the name "C-Koop".

I'll be back soon with something I designed!
Thanks for stopping!
Judy

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Too cute--love it!