Thursday, April 5, 2012

"So Pretty" Scrapbook Page

Hello everyone!   I have a scrapbook page to share today!  This is a page I created for Spellbinders back in January.  It's now in the gallery on their website so I can share it with you! 

I love this photo of my granddaughter!  She seems to be saying "Okay, Mom, I'll pose for a photo but hurry up so I can get back to playing!"  She's peaking out of an old tire at a playground.  She can play rough and tumble and keep up with her brothers or dress up pretty and play dolls.  No matter what, she's so pretty! 

I used 2 sizes of the Grand Dahlia for mats along side my photo.  I sanded the edges which revealed the white core of the paper and really defines the edges.  I also sanded edges of the hearts, title letters and buttons.  Yes, the buttons are die cut of paper, too!  Sanding the edges is one of my favorite techniques after embossing on any paper with a white core!   I used 2 sizes of Romantic Rectangles as mats on the other side of the photo for a touch of "lace"!  The journaling is hand printed on narrow strips of paper and then cut apart.  All the supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping!  I promise to have more posts this week!!!!  So stop back soon!
-judy

Supplies:
KaiserCraft Lullaby paper
Glue Dots - Mini Glue Dots
White Cardstock
White Pearl Cotton
Black Calligraphy marker

2 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a great page, Judy!! So...well, PRETTY~! LOL! What a beauty of a granddaughter :) Have a great Thursday, my friend! xo

oliveborgnine said...

You can be sure that your kids will really like the newest electronic scrapbook sets. These sets are created with the help of condition of the art technological innovation and can be used on the internet.

scrapbooking supplies