Sunday, April 15, 2012

Floral Burst Card

I wrote this blog post on Friday night.  I thought I had it scheduled to post on Saturday.  Guess not!!! 

This is the card I created for the Fond Memories Spring Workshop! 

 
The tan around the edge is just background color. The card is white.
This features one of Spellbinders™ new Cut-Fold-Tuck shapes. These are all amazing! They might look hard but they're really easy!!! This is probably one of the easiest cards I've created for the workshop!!! A change for me!!!
If you'd like to see the other cards, go to the Fond Memories blog. 

Supplies:
Spellbinders™ S5-113 Floral Burst
Penny Black 30-105 Gratitude
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Doodlebug Hello Spring paper
Doodlebug Bakers Twine
Lime green card stock
White card stock

Happy Creating!
Judy

4 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Judy this was a fun card to make.

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the bursting effect this design offers!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Judy! People see those die cuts on my cards and asked how long it takes! The reaction I get when I tell them not even 2 mins is just priceless! LOL!! LOVE these die templates too!

Your card is wonderful...lovin' the spring colors you used. Hope you have a colorful day today! xo

Marisa Job said...

Hello friend! Beautiful card! I got that die and I still have not played with it, but after seeing your card, I will really soon. I have been really busy, go to my blog to see my good news.