Saturday, May 7, 2011

...the Ritz

Puttin on the Ritz with Artistic Outpost stamps!

I've used 2 stamps from Flapper Fashions for this card.  There's just a touch of color added to the "Hotel..." image with a couple purples and a touch of green Copic markers.  This image is stamped on glossy paper with Ranger Archival Jet Black ink and the verse is the same.  I added black mats to both.
The dark purple mat was cut with Spellbinders Reverse Wonky Rectangles S4-307.  I hand cut the black mat.  I added a few pearl dots of Ice White Viva Pearl Pen.  The dots look just like pearl gems, don't they?  Viva paint pens have such great dimension.
I tied a dotted ribbon around the Reverse Wonky Rectangle and adhered it all to a pale lavendar card.

-judy

1 comment:

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Beautiful Judy! Love the colors. Gorgeous stamp.