Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Spellbinders Grand Calibur

Have you seen it?  It was just released at CHA. 


The Grand Calibur is wide enough to accept a full 8.5 x 11" piece of paper!  It's cuts up to 8.25" wide.  There are new large format die templates, too. 
 You can see them here!   Just scroll down to see all the "Grands". 
These shapes continue in size from the original Nestabilities™  shapes. 
 Imagine how many die templates you can place on the mats to cut at one time!
In case you missed it, Spellbinders' blog has more information here!

I'm excited that it's "quiet"!   I love my Wizard.  It cuts great and has lots of pressure.  It's just not quiet when I'm creating late at night.......something I do often!  LOL

Until next time....happy creating!
judy

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Judy, Love your little metalic covered notebooks, Your creativity with the spellbinder dies is amazing!!! Always love to see what you come up with next!!! I had planned to go to CHA and I would have gotten to see you but after my hospital stay, didn't have any days off left, or money for that matter..darn it!!!