Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Crystal Sea

I'm extremely busy getting projects completed for Spellbinders....crazy busy!  Besides my June projects, I had extra to do in preparation for CHA and the upcoming Blog Frenzy.  I just submitted the last one a few minutes ago....whew!  Great feeling!

Needless to say, I have not been able to just create for my blog so I went searching through my photos for something to post.  I found this card created with stamps from Artistic Outpost's Beyond the Sea.

The technique is quite simple.  I stamped all the images with Ranger Denim ink, which is waterbased, on white paper.  I used a waterbrush to pull the color from the stamped lines to color areas blue.  Same technique on the music on the card front. 

I used Spellbinders S5-022 Labels Ten with a navy oval cut with Spellbinders S4-138 Petite Ovals LG #3 for the mats behind the girl.  The tan mat has seashells stamped repeatedly over it with Versamark ink.
Except for the cutting, this is a simple card to stamp.  The coloring is very quick.

I'm looking forward to this weekend when most of my big commitments will be done!  I hope to stamp or create something for fun!

Be sure to mark your calendar for the Spellbinder's Blog Frenzy!  It starts on July 13th.  My day is July 14th.  I have a couple great projects that show off one of the new Spellbinders' die templates.  Be sure to stop next Tuesday!

Thanks for visiting!
-judy

3 comments:

Sheila - Ginger said...

What a stunning card!! Have just been on Spellbinders sight as I am new to their dies and found all the blogs you lovely ladies have done. Thank you so much for the inspiration.

Love Sheila xxx

Von said...

You have some wonderful ideas here and I love this card :)
Von

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

Judy this is just gorgeous.